Monday 15 October 2012

Video: Miley Cyrus Reveals Details of Liam Hemsworth's Proposal


 Video: Miley Cyrus Reveals Details of Liam Hemsworth's Proposal

How Miley Cyrus was proposed by Liam Hemsworth was revealed. She talked about it when visiting "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", saying the Aussie hunk popped the question after she sang "Lilac Wine" acoustically with her band in the backyard of her house.

"About 20 minutes after the recording of that song, it's one of Liam's favorite songs. He asked me to marry him like 20 minutes later," she remembered. "So while I was singing that song I had no idea. And he's sitting there, and I'm like, 'He's looking at me funny!' And then, I knew."

Miley paid Jay Leno a visit wearing a daring outfit that consisted of a low-cut top and a maxi skirt. Of the backyard recording itself, the former "Hannah Montana" actress gushed, "My neighbors are stoked - they get free concerts!"

The short-haired artist added, "The guy who lives next to me actually did one of my tours, which is kind of awesome. Whenever I write a new song I'm like, 'Hey, you hear that over there? How's it coming? Should I put that out and make that happen?' "

Talking about her guest stint on "Two and a Half Men", she said, "It was kind of weird, because when I was doing it, there's like the prop guys, and all these people, and they're like, 'Do you have your ring on?' This feels weird, [to] take off my ring and make out with Angus - this is creepy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment