Monday 15 October 2012

Justin Bieber Disagrees That His Mom Dates Chris Harrison


Justin Bieber

Chris Harrison has dated Justin Bieber's mother Pattie Mallette for about a week, but the pop singer doesn't approve it. He spills his disagreement to Ryan Seacrest who befriends "The Bachelor" host and sets him up with the singer's mom.

"They both came to my show, but I'm pretty sure they came separate," Justin tells the "American Idol" presenter. "I'm still not cool with it, but I guess I'm going to have to be," the "Never Say Never" singer continues.

According to Justin, his mother promised him that she wouldn't date anyone until he's 18 years old. The boyfriend of Selena Gomez said, "I'm 18 now. She told me she would wait until I was 18 to do the dating thing again." He went on, "My mom's still got to have a life."

On October 1, Pattie wrote on her Twitter, "Had a great night w @chrisbharrison! Thanks @ryanseacrest for setting it up." Chris also tweeted similar words, "Great night & show RT @pattiemallette: Had a great night w @chrisbharrison! Thanks @ryanseacrest for setting it up." Ryan then replied to her, "Does he get a rose?"

Chris was previously married to Gwen Harrison for 18 years. They have a son named Joshua and a daughter named Taylor. In May, they announced their separation. Meanwhile, Pattie split with Justin's father, Jeremy Bieber, 10 months after he was born.
Source: aceshowbiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment