Monday 15 October 2012

Taylor Swift Hitting a Car During Rolling Stone Interview


Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift got involved in a fender bender when she was behind the wheel while doing an interview with Rolling Stone for her cover story recently. The 22-year-old country music cutie accidentally hit a parked car and completely freaked out. "Oh my God!" she repeatedly said.

It turned out the car belonged to her bass player. "I'm gonna pay for it, I promise! I'm good for it!" she added. "Amos, I'm so sorry. I freaked out 'cause I went the wrong way and he was gonna think I'm a bad driver and then I backed into another car. This is the worst interview he's ever had, already!"

The girlfriend of Conor Kennedy continued, "I cannot believe there was a car behind me. I thought that- because I could only see the security car, and Amos' car was so low and I didn't look in the back camera and I was so sure no one was behind me."

Taylor got into another minor accident later that day as a Corvette sideswiped her car. "OK, that was my life flashing before my eyes," she said, trembling. "What is this day? This is some strange alternate reality where things just go wrong a lot. That was the second time today! I'm going to have a nervous breakdown!"

Other nightmarish incidents that left her speechless was when she was interrupted by Kanye West at MTV Video Music Awards and when she was "Punk'd" by Justin Bieber. She was tricked by the teen into believing that she had set a boat on fire.

Of the latter, she said, "You know know I had serious nightmares where I'd wake up in the middle of the night for, like, three weeks after that? I really though that was it for me. I was thinking, 'Justin is 17 so he's going to juvie, but I'm going to big-girl prison." The former, meanwhile, made her "realize nothing is gonna go exactly the way you plan it to."

No comments:

Post a Comment