Monday 15 October 2012

T.I. Releases New Song 'Ball' Ft. Lil Wayne

T.I. Releases New Song 'Ball' Ft. Lil WayneTo tide fans over the December release of his new album "Trouble Man", T.I. drops a fresh song called "Ball". The Grand Hustle rapper teams up with Young Money top-notch MC, Lil Wayne, in the bouncy track.

The song was previously previewed in an episode of "T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle". He once told Rap-Up, "It's a dope record. It's high energy, party, Southern club, fancy s***." Producer Rico Love added, "I know we got a bonafide club banger with that one."

A video for the new song has already been filmed. It is expected to be premiered on October 22. Meanwhile, "Trouble Man" where the song will appear is scheduled to be released in the United States on December 18, a week before Christmas.

Source: aceshowbiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment