Monday 15 October 2012

Leona Lewis Replaced by Rihanna in 'We Found Love' Song


 Leona Lewis Replaced by Rihanna in 'We Found Love' Song

It turns out Rihanna was not the original singer on Calvin Harris' smash hit "We Found Love". According to Leona Lewis, it's her who initially lent her vocals on the dance track which ended up becoming a hit single in many countries.

"I worked with Calvin and we recorded We Found Love. But he went touring with Rihanna and she ended up releasing it," she tells the Daily Star. "I didn't commit to it because I wanted Trouble to be my [next] single so I think that was another reason they went with Rihanna."

Despite the massive success, Leona believes her version is better than Riri's. "It was the same version and production but mine's better," she gushes. "It was a bit annoying to see how big a hit it was around the world but if I'd released it maybe it wouldn't have done as well."

The winner of "The X Factor" season 3 refuses to release it though. "I'd never leak it. That's so unprofessional," she explains.

Source: aceshowbiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment