Friday 19 October 2012

Birthday Boy Wyclef Jean Posts Pic of Him in Speedo


 Birthday Boy Wyclef Jean Posts Pic of Him in Speedo

Wyclef Jean showed to his Twitter followers that he still 'got it' at the age of 43 years old. The singer posted a photo of himself on the micro-blogging site wearing a teeny-tiny brief and riding a Ducati.

"TODAY I AM 43 YEARS OLD! I look And feel 26! U cant keep a good Man down! Keep a smile when they want you to frown!" he wrote, adding later "The difference by age and experience? The first is number we are given, the second is the life we lived ... As for experience I feel 120."

For posting the bold pic, Jean has been sent some criticisms including one from a Twitter user, "But seriously though, how that n---a 'Clef torso look like Jermaine Jackson, but his legs look like Chief Keef?" Jean preferred to not directly comment on it but re-tweet positive words from his followers. "I applaud @wyclef for posing in the speedo ! His body looks great , and a lot of these guys out here making jokes can't take that pic!! Lol" one fan wrote.

Jean later joked, "I Hope when i send my pic in my suit on the set of Nashville..it Gets just as much RT's as my speedo pic on my Ducati!" He is involved in a new TV show which shoots in Nashville.




Source: aceshowbiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment