Wednesday 17 October 2012

Halle Berry Talks About Wedding Plan and Her Desire to Leave U.S.


Halle Berry Talks About Wedding Plan and Her Desire to Leave U.S.

Halle Berry graces the front page of InStyle's latest issue and talks about her heart desires on her cover story. Although her marriages to David Justice and Eric Benet were doomed and her romance with her baby daddy Gabriel Aubry ended in a bitter breakup, she doesn't give up on the thought of having her happily-ever-after.

"It's another one of those never-say-never things. I'm a hopeless romantic, and I won't stop till I get it right!" the former James Bond girl gushes. Even though she hasn't set a date yet for the nuptials, the mother of one, who is currently engaged to Olivier Martinez, has a clear vision of how her upcoming wedding will be, "I do know it will be very small."

Recalling the first time she met Olivier, Halle says, "There wasn't the initial 'I'm in love!' It was something that grew more gradually - and it feels more real because of that." The 46-year-old brunette beauty then sings praise for her fiance, "He's silly, a clown, and very much the life of the party, which is good for someone like me."

Before moving on with her wedding plan, Halle is going to relocate her family first. "I'm not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first," she dishes on, before explaining her concern for her little girl, "It's the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla."

The Storm of "X-Men: The Last Stand" continues, "I don't want her to grow up around the tabloids. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she's special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender."

In addition to talking about her personal life, Halle takes time to give fashion advice to others. "Don't be a slave to trends. People who are never develop their own style. I have friends who are tragic - always trying to wear the latest thing, and it doesn't always look good on them. I mean, that may be good on Kate Moss on the runway, but honey, you can't pull it off," she states.

Of her own style, she says, "I think I am at my best when my hair is short. It's easier to take care of and more of who I am. Women are conditioned to think we need long hair. I see that happening with my daughter. She is so in love with her hair right now. She says, 'Look, Mommy - it's so long!' As women, we think it defines us, and we learn that at a young age."

Source: aceshowbiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment