Wednesday 10 October 2012

Hulk Hogan Says His Partner on Sex Tape Is His Close Friend's Wife


Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan broke silence, a week after his six-year-old sex tape leaked. He told Howard Stern on his radio show that the woman in the video was Heather Clem, the estranged wife of his close friend, radio host Bubba the Love Sponge a.k.a Todd Clem.

The former pro wrestler himself was still married to Linda Hogan back then. He said he was separated from her during his moment of tryst with Heather, citing verbal and emotional abusiveness he endured from Linda as the reason of their strained relationship.

In response to his interview with Howard, Linda's attorney, Raymond Rafool fired back, "It is a shame that Hulk Hogan tries to deflect his immorality with false allegations that Linda verbally and emotionally abused him. Linda Hogan never abused Hulk Hogan -- verbally, mentally or otherwise."

In a separate interview on NBC's "Today" show, Hulk regretted the sex tape. He said it was a lapse in judgment on his part. "I'm not making excuses -- I'm accountable, I was the guy, I was there, I made the choice," the 59-year-old WWE champion said.

"I had no idea there was a camera in the room," he went on. "It was at a really low point in my life when I was in a previous marriage when things were bottomed out completely. And I was with some friends, I made a wrong choice and now all of a sudden it surfaces over six years later and it's just appalling."

Linda was busted for DUI on the day Hulk's sex tape surfaced, but insisted it had nothing to do with the sex tape. While Linda was dealing with DUI arrest, Hulk was trying to prevent his sex tape from spreading on the Internet. He sent a cease-and-desist letter to the media publishing the tape, and filed a criminal complaint to track down the person(s) who made and leaked it to public.


Source: aceshowbiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment