Thursday 4 July 2013

Video: Rihanna Twerking to A$AP Rocky and Drake's 'F**kin' Problems'

Miley Cyrus isn't the only celebrity who can attract people's attention with her twerking video. Rihanna has been caught on tape twerking toA$AP Rocky's song "F**kin' Problems" featuringDrake, who was once rumored dating the "We Found Love" singer.In the video posted by her friend, the Barbadian beauty shakes her ass to the verse by the Toronto rapper, who has been embroiled in a feud with RiRi's former boyfriendChris Brown. She wears a black crop top and pants, baring her tonemidriff.RiRi and Drake were romantically linked in 2010. After they broke up, the Toronto rapper said of the "California King Bed" songtress, "She's just such an overwhelming and incredible person."He added, "And such a talented person and someone that I was like, 'I can't believe I'm here talking to this individual,' that she just gaveme that feeling like when I was 17 years old...She made me feel small; she made me feel nervous. It just put me back to the Acura in Toronto, feeling like Aubrey Graham, not Drake."The two collaborated in RiRi's song "California King Bed", which is featured in her fifth studio album, "Loud".

No comments:

Post a Comment