Tuesday 29 July 2014

AllHipHop's Owner Slams Nicki Minaj for 'Anaconda' Cover in Open Letter

AllHipHop.com's owner Chuck Creekmur writes a lengthy open letter he penned from the perspective of a father.
Nicki Minaj

Chuck Creekmur, the owner of AllHipHop.com, is not a fan of the cover art of Nicki Minaj's upcoming single "Anaconda". Responding to the controversial artwork, Creekmur blasted the raptress in a lengthy open letter he penned from the perspective of a father.

In the first lines of the letter, Creekmur said he was a supporter of Minaj when she was still underground. He also revealed that a few years ago, she asked him to remove a super sexy picture of her squatting down and licking a lollipop because she was changing her image.

"For moment there, I felt like I had briefly peered into the deepest recesses of Nicki Minaj's true inner self, a being that cares how this ratchet s**t affects my kid," he wrote. "I said to myself, 'Self, how cool is this? Nicki is already evolving into somebody that my daughter may get to listen to on my watch. Maybe.' "

Creekmur then began talking about "Anaconda" cover and why he thought it's a bad influence for his daughter. "I've been in the music game a minute now so I know how it goes. So, when I peeped the artwork for your latest single, I wasn't even shocked. I was just disappointed. The song: 'Anaconda'. The art: your booty in a thong. As a man, I can appreciate the virtues of your perfect posterior," he said.

"The dad guy is not a happy camper, particularly now that is lil' girl is transitioning into a young lady," he continued. "I'm trying to raise a young girl that will eventually grow into something greater than the both of us. I know that this requires great parenting, great education, great luck and an assortment of great influences. If sure you know the influence you wield but now. If you told the 'Barbs' to scratch my eyes out, some would attack without thinking about it. I'm sure some will also replicate the 'Anaconda' image without thinking about it too."


Read more: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment